Make a no obligation appointment with our Duct Cleaning Service today!
When cleaning your home, don't forget about your ducts. Just because you don’t see inside your ducts - doesn't mean you don't breathe what comes out of them. Your ducts may be housing such things like:
- Mould and fungus
- Pet hair
- Construction debris
- Food and small toys
Each time your heating or air conditioning system comes on, debris in your ducts become airborne resulting in poor indoor air quality.
What are the benefits of duct cleaning?
Having your ducts cleaned helps:
- Improve the air quality in your home
- Ensure your furnace and air conditioner operates at maximum efficiency.
- Eliminates “cold spots” resulting in a consistent temperature level throughout your home.
Dirty ventilation systems can also lead to clogged AC coils and furnace filters as well as contaminated blower wheels that could result in a breakdown.
Why Choose Direct Energy?
State-of-the art technology - sets us apart because we use powerful truck-mounted and truck-powered equipment.
Service - lasts up to 3 – 5 years and includes a robotic camera◊ that allows you to see what’s being removed.
FREE No Obligation Quote - customer support agent will provide you with a FREE no obligation quote over the phone.
30-Day Guarantee - we back our service with 30-day guarantee~ in the event you’re not completely satisfied with our service.
Who should get their ducts cleaned?
Duct cleaning is recommended every 4-5 years depending on your living conditions. You should consider having your ducts cleaned sooner if you’ve answered “yes” to any of the questions below:
- Have you recently moved into a new home?
- Have you recently completed home renovations?
- Do you have family members with allergies or asthma?
- Have you recently installed a new furnace or central air conditioner?
- Do you have pets, young children, or several people living under one roof?
Want to learn more? Watch our Duct Cleaning videos or see us in action on Canada AM.
Duct cleaning robot fits into most ductwork and cleans the main duct line. For homes where the robot cannot fit into the main duct line, these ducts are cleaned by pressurized air with an array of professional tools to help remove on average, 5-6 lbs. of dirt.
~If you are not satisfied with your duct cleaning service within 30 days, we will redo your duct cleaning for free.